Dinair Airbrush Eyeliner GLAMOUR
Matte airbrush colors ideal for eyeliner, eyebrow or eyelashes.
Airbrush Semi Matte eyeliner/eyebrows Glamour:
All skin types • 18+ hours • Sheer to Opaque Coverage • Save for the sensitive Eye Area
Eyebrows: Say goodbye to uneven, unsightly brows! With the innovative Dinair eyebrow stencils, you can easily achieve striking edges to fill and shape the perfect brow. Create dramatic eyebrow silhouettes, or simply add a few hairs where needed. The Dinair eyebrow stencils give you unlimited possibilities in seconds.
Eyeliners: Liner shades are applied with a soft airflow setting, it is faster and gentler to point a tip of air than the tip of a pencil. Classic Matte shades are water-based and cruelty free they are safe for the sensitive eye area. A gentle and directed air flow can guide the color into a diffused, smokey look or a sharp, crisp line.
- Smudge Proof
- Long Lasting
- Water Resistant
- Mix your Perfect Shade
- Non-Comedogenic and Hypo-Allergenic
- Oil, Silicone,Talc & Paraben Free
- Turn the compressor dial to the 9 o'clock position.
- Dispense a small amount of makeup into the cup of the airbrush. (mix your favorite shades by blocking off the front aircap and gently pulling back on the main lever of the airbrush. This will cause the two colors to "backbubble" and mix inside the cup).
- Test on a tissue.
- For eyebrows: Hold the airbrush 3-5 cm away from your brow
- If you hold the stencil flat against the brow, it will create a dramatic edge. If you hold the stencil away from the brow, it will create a softer edge.
- For eyeliner: Hold the airbrush 2-3 cm away from your lashline
- Move the eyeliner stencil to customize your shape or use the stencil to only fill in where needed.
- Lightly mist the color and build your color gradually. Less is more.
- Control the amount of makeup released by pulling lightly back on the main lever
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!