Dinair Airtan™ airbrush TZ
Airbrush for Airtan aplication - easy airbrush tanning (Large Cup)
|Category:||AIRBRUSH TANNING Airtan™|
Airtan™ is specially formulated to spray at very low pressure. At low pressure we can produce a very focused, gentle spray pattern with almost no overspray. What little over spray occurs falls in a small radius around the subject. Little overspray also means almost no wasted product.
Airtan™ application is so neat and focused that it can be used in a bathroom, bedroom or treatment room.
How do the airbrush tanning work?
- If your skin is very fair or want a subtle glow, you should use light tanning solution. If you want a nice, rich tan, you may want to select our dark tanning solution.
- It takes 2 oz. for an average sized body.
- Everyone absorbs the tan differently but you may want to use the color guide to see instant results. Use about 15 drops per 2 oz. Make sure you mix before you start to spray.
- Avoid taking a shower at least 5 hours after tanning.
- It is safe to use after the first trimester of pregnancy. Avoid using during the first trimester.