How do the airbrush tanning work?
- If your skin is very fair or want a subtle glow, you should use light tanning solution. If you want a nice, rich tan, you may want to select our dark tanning solution.
- It takes 60ml for an average sized body.
- Everyone absorbs the tan differently but you may want to use the color guide to see instant results. Use about 15 drops per 60ml. Make sure you mix before you start to spray.
- Avoid taking a shower at least 5 hours after tanning.
- It is safe to use after the first trimester of pregnancy. Avoid using during the first trimester.
INGREDIENTS: • De-ionized water Purified water • Dihyroxyacetone (DHA) Tanning effect • Erythrulose* Tanning effect (The most expensive part of our formula.) • Emblica Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & anti-mutagenic • Glycerin Moisturizer, emollient, humectant, antioxidant, emulsifier • Lecithin Emollient, water-binding moisturizer • Sodium PCA Water-binding moisturizer • Allantoin Anti-irritating, healing, soothing • D Panthenol (vitamin) Moisturizer, softener, anti-inflammatory • Xanthan Thickener • Sodium carboxymethyicellulose Film forming, moisturizer • Di-sodium edta Chelating agent • Solubilisant LRI Emulsifier • Citric Acid pH-adjuster • Sodium Citrate Alkalizer buffering agent • Phenoxyethanol Preservative • Caramel Color • Carmine Color
* Erythrulose naturally occurs in red raspberries. It reacts with the amino acids in the keratin protein on the outer or dead surface layer of the skin, (the stratum corneum layer of the epidermis). This non-toxic reaction produces a temporary bronze browning effect. This is not a stain or dye, but rather a chemical reaction that produces the color change.
The brown color is comparable to the appearance of a UV based suntan. Because the skin continually exfoliates itself, losing thousands of dead surface skin cells each day, the tan hue is temporary. The tan appearance typically lasts up to 10 days, depending on the quality of application type, and skin condition.
Erythrulose and dihydroxyacetone (DHA) are very similar in composition, and both react much the same way on the skin surface. Erythrulose produces a slower developing tan, taking 24 to 48 hours to fully develop. The final tone of erythrulose is slightly redder than the DHA based tan. We feel that when combined with DHA, the resulting sunless tan lasts longer, fades more smoothly, and produces a more cosmetically pleasing color tone.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!